- David Eby finally admits he beat Premier Clark in Point Grey
- In key ridings, NDP failed to improve on 2009 results
- Huntington sole independent elected
- 'We didn’t split the vote, we are the vote': Weaver
- Cummins blames Conservative defeat on big money, special interests, and ghosts of NDP's 'dark decade'
- Don't blame pipeline stance for NDP 'collapse': Dogwood campaign director
- Election shows public mood now shifts 'in a matter of hours': Geller
- After the vote: Familiar faces now departing the provincial scene
- NDP's Eby says Point Grey too close to call
- Weaver wins first ever Green seat in BC: Globe
- Polling firms have lost credibility, says Clark aide Pamela Martin
- Liberals win the election: CBC, CTV, Global
- Liberals gained support on economy at end: Braid of Ipsos-Reid
- Early numbers 'show what we're seeing on the ground': Stockwell Day on Libs
- Greens will form opposition or government in 2017: Sterk
That's the latest Tyee election reporting — but hardly all of it. More Election Hook here.
What should the new BC government's top priority be?
- Giving youth better access to education?
- Protecting the environment?
- Dealing with poverty?
- Creating a responsive and transparent government?
Last week's poll: Should increased funding for post-secondary education be a priority for the BC government? Read the results of that poll here.